SAYSO and SmartResilience will jointly organise their final conference in Budapest, Hungary on 15-17 April 2019.
This exciting event, entitled "EU initiative towards advanced situational awareness and enhanced resilience", will allow attendees to review the final results & findings of SAYSO and SmartResilience and attend a series of sessions such as:
- A review of the needs of EU practitioners collected by SAYSO and other EU projects,
- An insight into the issues & challenges met during cross-border and multi-stakeholders operations,
- An analysis of the requirements, guidance, standards and legal demands needed for future system developments,
- An overview of methods to assess the resilience of critical infrastructures, including the demonstration of the new SmartResilience tool,
- A demonstration of innovative technologies to support civil protection or emergency response organisations,
- Information on how the EU can support the public procurement of innovative systems and tools.
Attendees will also have the opportunity to visit the main theatres of a live, cross-border resilience exercise taking place on Tuesday 16th April and organised by the Hungarian National Police.